moonstone n : a transparent or translucent gemstone with a pearly luster; some specimens are orthoclase feldspar and others are plagioclase feldspar
Moonstone may refer to:
- Moonstone a type of gemstone (see orthoclase)
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone - a ski hill, formerly Moonstone, now part of Mount St. Louis
- Moonstone, Ontario, a small hamlet near Coldwater, north of Barrie, in Ontario, Canada
- Moonstone, the name of the machine used to select numbers in the Lotto draw in the UK's National Lottery.
- Moonstone, an episode in The Outer Limits
- Moonstone, a song by Cat Stevens released in his 1967 album New Masters.
- The Moonstones a set of eight carved sandstone memorials to various members of the Lunar Society
- The Moonstone, a novel by Wilkie Collins
- Moonstone (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillainess, also known as Meteorite
- Moonstone, the most powerful magical artifact in the Lone Wolf gamebook series
- Moonstone, a weapon used by one of the main characters in Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders
- The Moonstone, from Erin Hunter's Warriors novel series
- Moonstone Books, a publisher of graphic novels and comic books.
In computer games:
- Moonstones, a major plot element in Skies of Arcadia.
- Moonstone: A Hard Day's Knight, a 1992 computer game
- Moonstone, one of the three keys to Atlantis in the computer game Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
- Moon Stone, an item in the Pokémon video games and anime
- Moonstone (company), a Japanese visual novel studio